During 3 Days (Jeep) Safari you will see as much as possible in the south Tunisia in 3 days. The itinerary includes all the attractions of Sahara Explorer tour and much more… You will see the places that are very seldom visited by tourists like mountain village, Chenini, Medenine and know from the “Star Wars” Ksur Hadada. The top attraction is Ksar Ghilane, oasis located more than 100km deep in Sahara desert where you will sleep in tent and enjoy swimming in natural lake.
Unlike Sahara Explorer which is organised on weekly basis, 3 days (Jeep) Safari is goes about once a month depending on number of reservations. There are no fixed departure dates as it is always depends on arrival/departure date of participants.
- Chebika – a mountain oasis considered the most beautiful in Tunisia
- Tamerza – a mountain oasis with a waterfall in a desert
- Camel mountain – a mountain resembling a sitting camel known from the movie “The English Patient”
- A desert oasis ride in horse-drawn carriages and a walk in an oasis
- Shot el Jerid – the largest salt lake in North Africa
Fun and culture
- Dune riding – life experience on the desert
- Paris Dakar Rally – by 4×4 vehicles crossin a few exciting kilometres of the famous rally route.
- Camel riding – in the Sahara desert near Douz
- Cave houses entirely underground houses
- The great mosque in Kairuan – the oldest and most important mosque in Tunisia
- Mos Eisley – entire town built on the desert used in “Star Wars” saga
- El jem Amphitheatre largest and best preserved amphiteatre in Africa
Included in price
- English speaking guide
- 4×4 off road
- Pick up and drop off from hotel.
Not included in price
- Camel riding
- Visiting oasis by carriage
- Drinks at lunch and dinner
- El jem amphitheatre entrance fee & photo permission
- Single supplement
- More details about extra charge in detailed itinerary below